时间：2017-01-24 14:40:25本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
爱学习 1.occur 替换 think of
Suddenly I had an idea that someone had broken into my house. → An idea occurred to me that someone had broken into my house.
爱学习 It occurred to me that someone had broken into my house.
He spends all his spare time in reading. →
He devotes all his spare time to reading.
爱学习 3.seek替换want / look for
爱学习 They sought ( wanted ) to hide themselves behind the trees.
爱学习 I’m an average ( ordinary ) student.
The film we saw last night was very interesting. →
爱学习 The film we saw last night was nothing but interesting.
爱学习 The film we saw last night was anything but boring.
On his way to school, he found an old lady seated (sitting) by the road, looking worried. 7.suppose 替换should
爱学习 He is supposed to ( should ) have driven more slowly.
爱学习 8.appreciate 替换thank
爱学习 Thank you very much for you help. →
We appreciate your help very much. / Your help is much appreciated. 9.the case替换 true
I don’t think it is the case ( true ).
10.on替换as soon as
As soon as he arrived, he began his research. →
On his arrival, he began his research..
11.due to替换because of
He arrived late due to ( because of ) the storm.
After covering (walking) 10 miles, we all felt tired.
13.contribute to替换 be helpful/useful
爱学习 Plenty of memory work is undoubtedly helpful to English study. →
爱学习 Plenty of memory work will undoubtedly contribute to English study.
爱学习 14.round the corner 替换 coming soon/ nearby
爱学习 ① The summer vacation is round the corner ( coming). Do you have any plans? ② Li Ming studies in a school round the corner (nearby).
15.come to light替换discover
The family were so pleased when they discovered the lost jewels. →
爱学习 The family were so pleased when the lost jewels came to light.
16.have a ball替换have a good time/ enjoy oneself
After visiting the workshop, we went back to school. Every one of us had a ball ( had a good time ).
爱学习 17.come up with替换think of
Jack is very clever. He often comes up with ( thinks of ) new ideas.
Some students think that they should set aside some of their pocket money for books. (2004天津卷)
19.be of + n. 替换adj.
The products are of high quality (very good ) and are sold everywhere in China.
20.refer to 替换talk about/of, mention
爱学习 The professor you referred to (talked about ) is very famous.
爱学习 1. It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic state policies to control population growth while raising the quality of the population. 一定要指出的是国家基本政策之一是在提高人口质量的同时控制人口增长。
爱学习 2. It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work. 一定要记住的是成功的秘密是努力的工作。
爱学习 3. It can be seen from this that there is no difficulty in the world we cannot overcome.从这里可看出，世上没有克服不了的困难。
爱学习 4. It is a common saying that where there is a will ，there is a way.
5. It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours each day.很难想象爱迪生每天是怎样工作20小时的。
爱学习 6. It„s hard to say whether the plan is practical.这个计划是否实际很难说。 7. There is no doubt that you will be helped by others if you have any difficulties.毫无疑问，你有困难时，会得到别人的帮助。
爱学习 8. To tell the truth , many mistakes we made could have been avoided.老实说我们所犯的许多错误本来都能够避免的。
爱学习 9. As we know, it was not until recently that the problem was solved.正如我们指的的一样，直到最近，这个问题才被解决。
爱学习 10. All this shows that nothing can prevent us from reaching our aims.这显示了没有事情能够阻挡我们实现目标。
爱学习 11. It has been proved that his theory is right.已经证明，他的理论是对的。
12. To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice.老实说，不论你喜不喜欢，你别无选择。
13. We will be successful as long as we insist on working hard.只要我们坚持努力工作，我们会成功的。
14. It is true that we must make our greater efforts; otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries.是真的，我们要作出更大的努力，不然/否则，我们不能赶上发达国家。
15. I take it for granted that they will support this idea.我认为他们会支持这个提议是理所当然的。
爱学习 16. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved.在某种情况下，一个成功的科学家就是一个绝不满足于自己已取得的成就的人。
17. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production. 不可否认的事实是，新的管理方法已经极大提高了产量。 18. Upon / On hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn„t say a word. 一听到这个出乎意料的消息，他惊讶到说不出话来。
19. As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.俗话说，世上无难事，只怕有心人。
20. Now in China, more and more families can afford to buy high-grade goods, such as washing machines, TV sets, video-recorders.在今时今日的中国，越来越多的家庭有能力买高档次的货物，例如洗衣机、电视机和录像机。
1) 主语+ cannot emphasize the importance of … too much.(再怎么强调……的重要性也不为过。)例如：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
2)There is no need for sb to do sth.\ for sth.(某人没有必要做……)，例如：There is no need for you to bring more food. 不需你拿来更多的食物了。
3)By +doing…，主语can …. (借着……，……能够……)，例如：By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy. 借着做运动，我们能够始终保持健康。
4) … enable + sb.+ to + do…. (……使……能够……)，例如：Listening to music enables us to feel relaxed. 听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。
5) On no account can we + do…. (我们绝对不能……)，例如：On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.我们绝对不能忽略知识的价值。
爱学习 6) What will happen to sb.? (某人将会怎样?), 例如：What will happen to the orphan? 那个孤儿将会怎样?
爱学习 7)For the past + 时间，主语 + 现在完成式…. (过去……年来，……一直……)例如： For the past two years，I have been busy preparing for the examination. 过去两年来，我一直忙着准备考试。
爱学习 8)It pays to + do….(……是值得的。)例如：It pays to help others. 帮助别人是值得的。
爱学习 9)主语+ be based on….(以……为基础)，例如：The progress of thee society is based on harmony.社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。
爱学习 10)主语 + do one’s best to do….(尽全力去……)，例如：We should do our best to achieve our goal in life.我们应尽全力去达成我们的人生目标
注意：“尽全力”在英语中有不同表达，例如：We should spare no effort/make every effort to beautify our environment.我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。
爱学习 11)主语+ be closely related to …. (与……息息相关)， 例如：Taking exercise is closely related to health.做运动与健康息息相关。
爱学习 12) 主语+ get into the habit of + V-ing = make it a rule to + V (养成……的习惯)，例如：We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.我们应该养成早睡早起的习惯。
Owing to/Thanks to sth… (因为……)，例如：Thanks to his encouragement, I finally realized my dream.因为他的鼓励，我终于实现我的梦想。
13)What a + 形容词 + 名词 + 主语 + be!= How +形容词+ a +名词+ be!(多
么……!)，例如： What an important thing it is to keep our promise!= How important a thing it is to keep our promise!遵守诺言是多么重要的事!
14)主语 + do good/ harm to sth.. (对……有益/有害)，例如：Reading does good to our mind.读书对心灵有益。Overwork does harm to health.工作过度对健康有害。
15)主语 + have a great influence on sth. (对……有很大的影响)，例如：Smoking has a great influence on our health.抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。
爱学习 16) nothing can prevent us from doing…. (没有事情能够阻挡我们做……), 例如：All this shows that nothing can prevent us from reaching our aims.这显示了没有事情能够阻挡我们实现目标。
17) Upon / On doing…, …. (一……就…….) ，例如：Upon / On hearing of the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn’t say a word. 一听到这个出乎意料的消息，他惊讶到说不出话来。
爱学习 注意：此句型一般可以改为如下复合句句型，例如：As soon as he heard of the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he ….
爱学习 Hardly had he arrived when she started complaining. 他刚来，她就开始抱怨。 No sooner had he arrived than it began to rain. 他刚来，就下雨了。
爱学习 18) would rather do…than do…(宁愿……而不……), 例如：I would rather walk home than take a crowded bus. 我宁愿步行回家也不愿做拥挤的公交车。
爱学习 注意：此句型可以改为prefer to do…rather than do…句型，例如：
爱学习 I prefer to stay at home rather than see the awful film with him. 我宁愿呆在家也不愿意和他去看那部恐怖电影。
19) only + 状语， 主句部分倒装 例如：Only then could the work of
reconstruction begin. 直到那时，重建工作才开始。
20) be worth doing (值得做)，例如：The book is worth reading. 这本书值得读。