时间：2017-09-11 16:52:25本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
bicycle ; bike ; cycle ; push bike ; push cycle
爱学习 网 络bicycle;bike;Cycling;cycle
He beguiled me into lending him my bicycle.
I promise to return your bicycle on good condition.
It's luckless, I lost my bicycle in the morning and my wallet was stolen in the afternoon!
爱学习 This hill is too steep to ride up on a bicycle.
I got a flat tire of the rear wheel of my bicycle.
I taught her to ride a bicycle.
Cycling races racing include track events and road events.
Indexed shifting bicycles flew out of the bike stores.
Middleweight bicycles often get confused with balloon tire bikes.
1. The company manufactures a range of innovative light-weight cycles. 这家公司生产一系列的新型轻便自行车。
2. More people would be attracted to cycling if conditions were right. 如果天气适宜，会有更多的人被吸引到骑自行车的行列中来。
3. The train's average speed was no better than that of our bicycles. 火车的平均速度比我们骑自行车的速度快不了多少。
4. I was riding on the back of a friend's bicycle. 我当时坐在一个朋友的自行车后座上。
5. All the ferries carry bicycles free or for a nominal charge. 所有的渡船都免费或以极低的收费运载自行车。
6. Recently I've started to do a lot of walking and cycling. 最近我开始经常散步和骑自行车。
7. The bike has style, it has looks, it has its little idiosyncrasies. 这辆自行车品质一流，外观漂亮，有一些细节之处与众不同。
爱学习 8. The bicycle reigned supreme as Britain's most popular mode of transport. 当时自行车是英国最流行的交通工具。
爱学习 9. Eddie parked his cycle against a lamp post and padlocked it. 埃迪把他的自行车靠在路灯柱上，用挂锁锁好。
爱学习 10. A cyclist crashed when he touched wheels with another rider. 一个骑车人与另一辆自行车车轮相碰后摔倒在地。
11. He shouldered his bike and walked across the finish line. 他扛着自行车走过了终点线。
爱学习 12. Each year they compete in a prominent statewide bicycle race. 每年他们都要参加著名的全州自行车大赛。
13. "I started fixin' up ole bicycles fer poor kids." “我开始为穷孩子修理旧自行车。”
15. Her own preferred methods of exercise are hiking and long cycle rides. 她自己喜欢徒步旅行和骑自行车长途旅行这样的运动方式。
爱学习 16. I am not keen for her to have a bicycle. 我不太放心她有辆自行车。
17. Cars can be stolen almost as easily as knocking off a bike. 偷汽车几乎能和偷自行车一样容易。
18. Cycling is good exercise. It strengthens all the muscles of the body. 骑自行车是一项不错的锻炼方式。它能使身体各部分的肌肉更强健。
19. The catalog includes helpful information on the different bike models available. 目录中包括了在售的各种型号自行车的有用信息。
20. Sightseeing is best done either by tour bus or by bicycles. 最好是乘坐旅游巴士或骑自行车观光。
China used to be called the "kingdom of bicycles," and while cars have taken over in a major way,
爱学习 the growing popularity of bike-share apps maybe assign two-wheelers are making a comeback.
爱学习 The bike-share color revolution of yellows, oranges and blues is a welcome sight in drab and dusty Beijing.
Young and old are enjoying the convenience bike sharing provides, all it takes is the quick scan of the bikes' QR code and you are off.
"After I get off the metro, I usually have to walk another kilometer or two, so I'll grab a bike share and go. It's less stressful."
爱学习 "Now, when we're riding home from work, especially in the evening, when it's not as rushed, it feels like we're reliving the past."
爱学习 But the soaring popularity of bike sharing is giving local governments major headaches.
爱学习 Illegally parked bikes are clogging streets and metro exits overwhelming the authorities.
"Since the Lunar New Year, the number of bikes has been growing rapidly.
爱学习 At least 10,000 bikes have been added to the streets (of Daxing) since then, and we've collected about a third of that total."
China's two biggest operators, OfO and Mobike,
have already deployed more than 3 million bikes in scores of cities across the country, and the numbers are growing.
As complaints increase about the bike share takeover city streets, some are taking action, becoming bike hunters.
爱学习 Gao xiaochao uses his lunchtime to find, report and move illegally parked bikes.
"Bike hunting is like a game, a hobby, a way to get some exercise, it's like a new way of living.
Sometimes, I spend two to three hours looking for illegally parked bikes and it's just like taking a walk."
爱学习 Bike sharing has benefits to transportation break and the city's notoriously smoggy air, it is waiting for passionate supporters like Gao.
爱学习 But as complaints grow, competition gets increasingly cut-throat,
they hope more is done to improve their service instead of just flooding the streets with bikes to edge out competitors.