时间：2015-10-12 14:15:49本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
爱学习 oneself ; of one's own side ; closely related ; ourself ; personally
爱学习 网 络own;himself;myself;their
爱学习 We must cultivate our own garden and find the joy of doing it in our own heart.
爱学习 Everyone is the architect of his own fortune.
爱学习 Only those who learn how to live can come to know themselves and life.
The town has its own public library and public gardens.
He has established his own firm.
Mind your own business!
The youths used spray paint to deface buildings during the riots.
Some of us even design our own theme and manage our own server.
爱学习 Write in recollection and amazement for yourself.
1. Success is not guaranteed. It is not handed to you. Success is earned. 成功无法保证，并非唾手可得。成功必须靠自己去争取。
爱学习 2. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14. 他14岁起就知道自己日后干什么了。
3. I distinctly remember wishing I had not got involved. 我清楚地记得希望自己没有被牵扯进去。
4. I found myself behind a curtain, necking with my best friend'swife. 我意识到自己在帘子后面吻着至友的妻子。
5. They had a snobbish dislike for their intellectual and social inferiors. 他们非常势利，不喜欢智力和社会地位不如自己的人。
6. Very likely he'd told them he had American business interests. 很可能他已经告诉他们自己拥有美国商业利益.
爱学习 7. She dusted herself down and left to build her own career. 她重振旗鼓去开创自己的事业了。
爱学习 8. He vowed to wreak vengeance on his unfaithful, thieving wife. 他发誓要报复对自己不忠、爱偷东西的妻子。
9. She feels devalued because she knows her husband has had affairs. 她觉得自己掉价了，因为她知道丈夫有了外遇。
爱学习 11. Without warning, Bardo smacked his fist into his open hand. 巴多没有任何预兆地一拳砸在自己摊开的手掌上.
爱学习 12. I denied my father because I wanted to become someone else. 我和父亲断绝了关系，因为我想成为一个不一样的自己。
13. He ordered them to stack up pillows behind his back. 他命令他们把几个枕头叠放在自己的背后。
14. I went to Brooks Brothers and bought myself a decent shirt. 我去布鲁克斯兄弟专卖店给自己买了一件体面的衬衫。
15. He spends his spare time visiting schools to warn pupils off drugs. 他用自己的业余时间访问学校，告诫小学生远离毒品。
16. It's plain that he adores his daughter, and the feeling is mutual. 明摆着他很喜欢自己的女儿，而且女儿也喜欢他。
17. I undid the bottom two buttons of my yellow and grey shirt. 我解开了自己黄灰相间的衬衫上最下面的两个纽扣。
爱学习 18. He kept encouraging Rosie to find a place of her own. 他不断鼓励罗茜为自己找个住处。
19. People are having to think hard about their holiday plans. 人们现在得仔细地琢磨自己的度假计划。
20. He sees himself going right to the top of the tree. 他预见自己在同行中将无人可及。