时间：2015-10-11 21:36:34本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
爱学习 by train
网 络by train;train;take a train;take the train
We'll travel by rail.
I am going to Greece by train.
He is coming by train, so I wait on the platform.
爱学习 Excuse me, how can I go to shanghai by train?
1. The president traveled by rail to his home town. 总统坐火车回到了他的家乡。
爱学习 2. You're old enough to travel on the train by yourself. 你长大了，能一个人坐火车了。
爱学习 3. I took the tube then the train and came straight here. 我先乘地铁，然后坐火车直奔这里。
爱学习 4. It's better for you to go by boat than by train. 你与其坐火车,不如坐船.
爱学习 5. We convinced Anne to go by train rather than plane. 我们说服了安妮放弃乘飞机而坐火车走.
6. The old man went to Beijing by train. 那位老人坐火车去北京.
爱学习 7. His son came up with me to Birmingham every day on the train. 他儿子每天跟我坐火车去伯明翰。
爱学习 8. Rail travellers who try to avoid paying their fares could face on-the-spot fines. 坐火车逃票的乘客会被当场罚款。
9. We want to recreate the romance and excitement that used to be part of rail journeys. 我们想再度营造以前坐火车旅行的浪漫和兴奋。
10. On a railway journey Mrs. Johnson liked to sit facing toward the engine. 约翰逊夫人在坐火车时喜欢面朝火车头坐.
11. My father would have driven me to Cornwall, but we decided it would be quicker by train. 父亲原本要开车送我去康沃尔，但我们还是觉得坐火车更快。
爱学习 12. Paris is just a short train journey away, providing the perfect counterpoint to the peace and quiet of Reims. 从这儿到巴黎坐火车一会儿就到，那里与兰斯的宁静平和相比却又是另一番景象。
爱学习 13. It's cheaper by bus, but the train is a lot quicker, so it's as broad as it's long. 搭公共汽车较便宜, 但坐火车快得多, 所以各有优点.
14. I went to Edinburgh by train. ‘我坐火车去了爱丁堡.
爱学习 15. I'd rather go by train than by plane. 我不想坐飞机去,我倒希望坐火车去.
16. Han Meimei usually comes by train. 韩梅梅经常坐火车来.
17. We could take the train or alternatively go by car. 我们可以坐火车去,也可以坐汽车去.
18. Are you going ( there ) by train or by plane? 你坐火车去还是乘飞机去 ( 那儿 )?
爱学习 19. He was coming by train, so I waited on the platform. 他坐火车来, 所以我在月台上等.
20. They're going to take a train to the capital. 他们打算坐火车去首都.