时间：2015-10-11 20:54:18本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
爱学习 do housework
网 络Doing housework;keep house;Make homgworker;housework
爱学习 My weekend was dominated by housework.
爱学习 We alternate in doing the housework.
A woman or girl employed to do housework.
He always acts the martyr when he has to do the housework.
爱学习 1. I discovered an addiction to housework which I had never felt before. 我发现自己迷上了做家务，之前我从没有这种感觉。
2. You can really work up a sweat doing housework. 做家务真的会让人大汗淋漓。
3. I just feel women are conditioned into doing housework. 我只是觉得女性做家务是习惯使然。
4. He always helps with the housework. 他总是帮着做家务。
爱学习 5. to do the housework 做家务
爱学习 6. She spends her day doing housework, watching television, reading, and soon. 她以做家务 、 看电视 、 看书等等度过一天.
爱学习 7. He is doing household chores. 他正在做家务.
8. She became uncooperative: unwilling to do her homework or help with any household chores. 她变得很不合作：不愿做作业，也不愿帮着做家务。
9. The old couple have no one to do housework; they have to fend forthemselves. 没有人为两位老人做家务; 他们得自己照顾自己.
爱学习 10. It featured a solo dance in which a woman in a short overall mimed a lot of dainty housework. 它的亮点是一段独舞，一名身穿短罩衫的女子以哑剧形式优雅地表演了许多做家务的动作。
11. She fulfilled her household duties and said little to disturb him. 她忙着做家务,很少说话打搅他.
爱学习 12. The family decided to assist me with my chores. 全家人决定帮助我做家务。
爱学习 13. I've started the housework because I have my heart in it. 我已开始做家务,因为我有兴趣.
14. Soviet women carry the main burden of shopping, homemaking and childrearing. 苏联的妇女承担的主要义务就是采购, 做家务及抚养孩子.
15. My weekend was dominated by housework. 我的周末全用在做家务上了.
16. She doesn't like to do housework. 她不愿意做家务.
17. You should help your mother with the housework. 你应该帮你母亲做家务.
爱学习 18. She likes to do housework than homework. 她宁择做家务,也不愿做作业.
爱学习 19. Housework is his pet aversion. 他最讨厌做家务.
20. Karen gave Joan a lift with the housework. 卡伦帮助琼做家务.