时间：2015-10-11 20:42:38本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
网 络Do an experiment;experiment;experiments;doing experiments
The students will have an experiment in the laboratory tomorrow.
爱学习 We will make an assay of the ore that he brought.
Many people object to experimentation on animals.
爱学习 1. In 1857 Mendel started experimenting with peas in his monastery garden. 1857年，孟德尔开始在修道院的菜园里用豌豆做实验。
2. a petition against experiments on animals 反对用动物做实验的请愿书
3. They make experiments with ants. 他们用蚂蚁做实验.
爱学习 4. She taught us how to conduct experiments. 她教我们做实验.
5. She assisted him in his experiments. 她协助他做实验.
爱学习 6. When experiments are to be made, one cannot rely too much upon the humansenses to make accurate observation. 在做实验时, 不能过分依靠人类的感觉去做精确的观察.
7. Work will now begin to test the hypothesis in rats. 现在将开始在老鼠身上做实验以验证该假设。
8. The students show various degrees of skill in doing the experiments. 学生们做实验时,表现出各种不同程度的技巧.
9. More sensitive but necessarily more complex and bulky detectors could beemployed. 还可以采用更加灵敏的,(当然也一定更复杂的)大体积探测器来做实验.
10. These particular photographs were taken during an undergraduatelaboratory session. 这些具体的照片是在实验室中学生做实验时拍摄的.
爱学习 11. Many people object to experimentation on animals. 许多人反对用动物做实验.
爱学习 12. Where to do this experiment is still unknown. 在什么地方做实验还不知道.
13. Students defendant know must accurately do the experiment. 学生们被告知必须准确地做实验.
14. Testing in such conditions was no easy matter. 要在这样的条件下做实验谈何容易.
15. He did experiments in his spare time. 他在业余时间做实验.
16. One question yet remained to be decided is to choose a favourable spot for the experiment. 一个有待解决的问题是必须选择一个适合做实验的地方.
17. We experimented by putting oil and water together, and we saw that they didnot mix. 我们把油和水放在一起做实验, 结果看到它们不相溶合.
爱学习 18. Scientists always check statements and make experiments carefully andobjectively to verify them. 科学家不断地检验各种观点,细心而客观地做实验,以便进行论证.
19. But we were the first to test It'submicroscopically. 但是我们是首先给那里的水用亚微观方法做实验的人.
20. After assay, we have known the composition of the ore. 我们将对他带来的矿石做实验鉴定.